Forums
Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Moderators: :::ShkoderZemer, SuperGirl, babo, ⓐ-ⓒⓐⓣ, Edmond-Cela, ::bud::, ~*Christel*~, Al Bundy, :IROLF:, ::albweb::, OLIVE OYL
Author Post
::bud::
Thu Oct 09 2008, 10:05pm

Registered Member #1092

**AlbaniAWeB** mundoju me vu sa ma pak pershkrim nese ke mundsi.
SuperGirl
Fri Oct 10 2008, 02:38pm
Miss.Felicity!

Registered Member #514

**AlbaniAWeB** ka shkruar:

PICASA 3

trokit ketu

shume i mire ky programi.

Bre mâ zi kem' pun't tue shkue
Se kto mend vijn' tue u pakue ka vijn' krenat tue u shtue...(Gj.F.)

Vaskja
Fri Oct 10 2008, 06:56pm
Why drink and drive When you can smoke and fly,,,XD

Registered Member #1500

Windows Media Player 12

RAR | 30.5MB | Windows Media Player 12 2008
Windows Media Player 12 Release 2008
Windows Media Player (WMP) is a digital media player and media library application developed by Microsoft that is used for playing audio, video and viewing images on personal computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system, as well as on Pocket PC and Windows Mobile-based devices. Editions of Windows Media Player were also released for Mac OS, Mac OS X and Solaris but development of these has since been discontinued.

trokit ketu

Vaskja
Fri Oct 17 2008, 10:05am

Registered Member #1500

Niksoftware Dfine 2.101 for Adobe Photoshop

Best-in-class noise reduction to improve the quality of virtually every photo. Features new U Point® technology

What is Noise? Virtually, all digital cameras inherently create unwanted imperfections known as noise. The amount or type of noise in an image typically depends on the quality and type of imaging sensor with which it was created. Contrast (Luminance) Noise and Color (Chrominance) Noise can be individually present in an image or might be seen in the same image. Fast or high ISO speeds and low light levels can add noise to images, while some images might exhibit high levels of JPEG artifacts.

Dfine 2.0 gives you unprecedented control over exactly how much and where to apply noise reduction. This makes it ultra-easy to eliminate noise in your images while maintaining detail and sharpness, thus improving the quality of every digital photo you take. Dfine 2.0 is designed to prevent the loss of detail other noise reduction tools often introduce.

U Point® Technology
One of the hottest technologies in digital photography today, U Point technology powered Control Points have been added to Dfine 2.0 making it easy to reduce noise only where it is needed, maintaining details everywhere else.

Selectively Apply Noise Reduction
The Control Point and Color Range methods, along with the Selective Tool offer you the most advanced ways for selectively applying noise reduction to your images.

New and Improved Noise Reduction Engine with Automatic Profiling
Dfine 2.0 contains a brand new reduction engine that provides best-in-class noise reduction while retaining an incredible amount of detail.
Automatic camera profiling replaces the need to purchase camera profiles and fine-tunes Dfine's revamped noise reduction engine to produce the best results for your camera. You can also create and save your own profiles for batch processing images.

Improved User Interface
The new resizable interface lets you easily incorporate noise reduction into your workflow and quickly preview the results from the noise reduction applied.

Powerful Selective Tool (Adobe® Photoshop® only)
The Selective Tool gives you instant access to Dfine 2.0 and allows you to brush filter effects into your image using any brush tool available in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Layers and layer masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply enhancements to precise areas in your image.

Smart Filter Compatibility (Adobe® Photoshop® only)
Dfine 2.0 is Smart Filter compatible which allows you to go back and fine tune your images even after effects have been applied.

trokit ketu

Fri Oct 17 2008, 08:08pm

Registered Member #1092

nji keshill kisha, do ishte ma mire sikur pershkrimi te ishte ma i shkurter, sepse ata qe dojne me kerku ma tepre info mundem me shku tek Homepage-i i atij programi dhe keshtu asht edhe ma paster.

Vazhdoni se dhumm programe fantastike jane.

Vasjkja Syemtem Mechanic ka kene gjithmone fantastik. Un e perdori qe nga versjoni 4 qe ka kene para 9 vitesh
Vaskja
Tue Oct 21 2008, 10:47am

Registered Member #1500

Neevia Document Converter Pro v5.2.0

program per ju qe doni me ba prezantime ne pdf.....arrin me kthy file-et e office 97, 2000, xp, 2003, 2007, html,autocad dwg, postscript dhe shume file te tjere ne pdf......per ma shume trokit ketu

trokit ketu

4shar1ng or 3magin8.com

Tue Nov 04 2008, 07:04pm

Registered Member #1092

WinTools.net Professional 9.7.1

* Clean Uninstaller - Used for both correctly removing software and for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry and system files during program installations.
* Scan Files - Used for periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
* Scan Registry - Used for periodic cleaning of the MS Windows registry from unused applications remaining after uninstallation and from invalid references which decrease system speed and system loading time.
* Start Up Manager - This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
* Tweak UI - This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity and user preferences and which are not included in the basic components of MS Windows.
* Net Tweaker - The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings. Available only in "Professional" edition.
* The Privacy - This is a kit of tools which ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: "Objects to Erase", "Invisible Man" and "File Shredder". Available only in "Professional" edition.
* Invisible Man - This tool is used for saving private information and its later restoration. This is useful if you don't want any information saved by the system.
* File Shredder - This tool is used for secure deleting documents, programs, and any other files without possibility to restore them.
* Memory Booster (free) - This tool serves for monitoring, cleaning and optimisation of RAM. It is used for increasing of operation system performance and for releasing RAM for usage by other processes. If you have a possibility, we recommend to use "RAM Saver Pro" instead of "Memory Booster".

Shkarkoje ketu

(www.xtremew.org) - pa kllapa

[ Edited Tue Nov 04 2008, 07:05pm ]
Fri Nov 07 2008, 10:33pm

Registered Member #1092

Disco XT DJ 4.7

Disco XT is a professional crossplatform DJ mixing and music playback software.

Integrates with iTunes and Windows
Use songs and playlists in your iTunes or Windows Media Library in Disco XT. No setup or
importing is required!

Automix
With a touch of a button, you may put Disco XT to automix playback. In Automix Disco XT
plays and fades songs together without any user intevention. If you want to take a break when
mixing at a party, you can!

Automatic BPM detection
BPM or Beats Per Minute is a unit used to measure the tempo of music. Disco XT automatically
detects and shows the tempo of your songs.

Waveforms
See what you are going to hear. You can detect incoming changes in song and inspect song ends
with the waveform displays. Waveforms can be zoomed, which allows to see closer to the song
for setting start points or loops, and then zoom out to see further in to the future.

Headphones
Listen to song with headphones without interfering with the output to your speakers. Cue
tracks without anyone hearing while the music plays on!

Talkover
Use your microphone with Disco XT to talk over your mix. Give announcements and talk about
upcoming songs. Use talkover button to attenuate music playback while talking.

Saves your mixes
Records songs, transitions, effects, microphone and everything else to audio file. Share your
DJ mix with friends, burn it to CD or load to your iPod® or other portable media player.
Records to AAC on Mac and to WAVE on Windows.

Samples
Load short audio clips to the sample decks to spice up your mix. Show's start tunes, end
tunes, sound effects and more. You may have up to six different samples loaded at a time.

Gear
For headphone listening Disco XT Supports Firewire and USB audio interfaces and USB headphones.
Disco XT can be controlled with any MIDI hardware controller. Includes built-in preset for the
Hercules DJ Controller.

Customize
Hide the mixer, decks, automation and sample devices when needed. Select the information you
want to see for songs (like artist and genre). Choose from several different skin types or
design your own.

Effects
Disco XT includes high quality effects: reverb, 10-band equalizer, delay, limiter and filters

trokit ketu

-thephoenix-forums.com (pa vize)
dj-bledi
Fri Nov 07 2008, 10:39pm

Registered Member #1907

flm z.bud po ky prog..ne krahasim me virtual dj vol.5.7 nuk esht kerkun..masanej tan jan tuj u mbeshtet te atomixi...gjithsesi flm njisoj se ma merr mendja qe ma teper e ke vu per ata qe jan te interesum per muzike...bane prove e vizito trokit ketu

[ Edited Fri Nov 07 2008, 10:40pm ]
Sat Nov 08 2008, 05:48pm

Registered Member #1092

e bana prove edhe une dhe as qe nuk i afrohet VirtualDJ-it po hajt thashe ta ve meqe si emer ishte hata
Virtual DJ asht i madh.
Sat Nov 08 2008, 06:24pm

Registered Member #1092

Online Radio Tuner

Kerkon dhe mund te degjoni qdo rradjo ne Web. Kush ka deshire, ja nisi me email programin e plote.

If you like to listen to free Internet Radio, Online Radio or Web Radio, then Online Radio Tuner is the perfect tool for you It will play and record your favorite radio stations and display the album art of the artist (if available). It's the ultimate tool to record radio.

Online Radio Tuner Features
Playlist support: PLS, M3U, ASX, WPL, WAX, WMX
Audio format support: MP3, WMA, OGG and AAC(+)
Many presets available from start, over 1000
Presets updateable from central server
Save your favorite radio stations and manage them easily
Save unlimited favorites.
Minimize to the System Tray
Notify song changes by balloon tip or MSN-like notifier (*)
Show others what you are listening to in MSN Messenger or Windows Live™ Messenger (*)
Record what you hear as MP3's (Also AAC and OGG with free addons)
View the album art of the song currently playing (*)
Each user has its own favorites/settings
5 Quick Favorites easily availble
Startup parameters to record your favorite station, making it easy to schedule a recording
Free Email support (even during the 30 day trial period)
Global hotkey support
Scheduled recording
Color schemes supporting the new Office 2007 colors
Writing ID3 v1 and/or v2 tags to the recorded files (*)
5 Quick Favorite buttons
Support for English and Swedish language
Many more exciting features...

trokit ketu

psw - adi231189@

[ Edited Sat Nov 08 2008, 06:27pm ]
Sat Nov 08 2008, 11:46pm

Registered Member #1092

Universal Document Converter

pershkrim i shkurete video

Size: 5.51 MB
Universal Document Converter converts to graphics any document you can print. It may be a Microsoft Word file, a PDF, a Web page, a graph or a chart and so on. UDC supports various image formats and resolutions, contains pre-built profiles covering the most typical conversion tasks and features flexible settings. The program is very friendly and really easy-to-use. If you ever printed documents to a printer, you should be able to start using UDC immediately.
Here are some key features of "Universal Document Converter":
• Export into 8 formats. Documents of any type can be exported into Adobe PDF or graphical files in 7 popular formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX, DCX, GIF or BMP.
• Work with multipage documents. Several documents of various types can be united into one multipage file.
• Universality. The technology of virtual printing makes it possible to convert documents of any type, including multipage reports, technical drawings and commercial posters, into a chosen format.
• Practicality. The direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes on expendable materials and time.
• Ease of use. For exporting documents of any type into Adobe PDF or graphical files all that is required is to print them using the printer named 'Universal Document Converter'.
• Advanced algorithm of quantization.

trokit ketu
ose
trokit ketu
Vaskja
Wed Nov 12 2008, 12:06pm

Registered Member #1500

Fruity Loops Studio 8

Make virtually any sound. FL8 includes 29 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive). With FL Studios newest addition, FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment, you can now create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.

Audio Recording & Editing

Capture audio from a single vocalist or a full symphony orchestra. FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order or position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the user to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively destruct audio. FL8 audio editing is further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more…

FL Studio imports/exports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.

Sequencing

Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL8 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer, depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.

FL8 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.

Arranging

Determine your own project design. In FL8, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL8's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.

Mixing/Mastering

The most powerful mixer in its class. FL8 includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can hold a stack of 8 effects (VST, DX or FL) and, if desired, be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span - Maximization, Limiting, Compression, Delay, Distortion, Equalization (graphic & parametriuc), Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.

Lifetime free updates

Registered FL Studio users who purchase the download edition of the program receive lifetime free updates to the level of the program they buy (Express, Fruity, Producer or XXL edition). For example, all FL Studio 7 customers will be able to download FL Studio 9, 10 ... for free. Boxed edition users can purchase lifetime free updates for a nominal fee.
trokit ketu

Wed Nov 12 2008, 08:38pm

Registered Member #1092

Fruity Loops Studio 8 - kja asht per DJBledin
dj-bledi
Wed Nov 12 2008, 08:46pm

Registered Member #1907

Flm bud por ky vers e ka da koh qe ka dal.mduket se ka dal edhe FruiTy loop 9 xxl ...sidoqoft flm njisoj ...esht shum program i mire e ja kam marre shum doren i komplikum sa ska veç ja vlen se ka kualitetin shum profesional...lidhet shum me kshtu veglash muzikore virtuale ....esht tamam per studio ky program...ka edhe nji çmim aj versioni full qe mas me pa ken pirat sja kisha dal me e ble..hahaha..thnx

[ Edited Wed Nov 12 2008, 08:53pm ]
Vaskja
Thu Nov 13 2008, 05:37pm

Registered Member #1500

lene dj. bledi...se e pata instalu i her ne pc....pata ndej ma shume se 4 or dhe spata mrrit me marr vesh asnjigja ne te....me doli nji marri e improvizume si diletant....por di me than se asht shum shum shum profesional.....edhe per ty e pata postu....skisha kohe per me i vu foto....

::albweb::
Sat Dec 13 2008, 09:00am

Registered Member #2264

TuneUp Utilities 2009

TuneUp Start page:
Intuitive Layout, Easy to Use
Provides quick and easy access to the most critical optimization functions
A single yet comprehensive appraisal of your PC’s current performance and overall system health

TuneUp Speed Optimizer:
Intelligent, Powerful Utility for any User Skill Level
Easy optimization in just a few clicks
Identifies unused programs and resource-draining functions
Recommends tools for optimal PC performance

TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance:
Automatic, Fast Optimization
Enables one-click maintenance of the most important functions of your PC
Cleans the Windows registry
Deletes temporary files and folders
Increases the system performance through integrated defragmentation
Streamlines your desktop and simplifies folder shortcuts with one click
Improved Features of TuneUp Utilities 2009

TuneUp Drive Defrag:
Intelligent defragmentation with new progress display
TuneUp System Control:
Supports Opera
TuneUp Uninstall Manager:
Intuitive uninstall options

TuneUp Startup Manager:
Increases the speed at the start-up of your PC
TuneUp Styler:
Expanded PC style options for Windows Vista (32/64 Bit)
TuneUp Registry Cleaner:
More powerful tool with in-depth view of your PC registry

Intelligent Optimization:
TuneUp Speed Optimizer knows that your PC’s software, hardware and preferences create a unique environment. TuneUp’s optimization is based on. that concept, and helps you find the optimum level of performance for your system.

Comprehensive Analysis:
Intelligent, automated analysis of your PC environment prevents overly aggressive or passive tuning. That’s the basis of TuneUp’s comprehensive optimization

trokit ketu

Sat Dec 13 2008, 07:28pm

Registered Member #1092

program fantastic, i ka tana mrend
Mon Dec 15 2008, 07:33pm

Registered Member #1092

Trojan Remover 6.7.5.2555

Trojan Remover 6.7.5.2555

Anti-VirusTrojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always so good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners.

Trojan Remover scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any. For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name; it offers to remove the program's reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.

trokit ketu
Tue Dec 16 2008, 09:56pm

Registered Member #1092

Microsoft Office 2007 Blue Edition [Fully Activated] Tested

*Very Rare*No serial, No crack Required! There’s quite a big chance that you’ve never heard of this Blue Edition*

There’s quite a big chance that you’ve never heard of this ‘Blue Edition’, because - it is only available to equipment manufacturers and not to the general public.
* Microsoft Office Access 2007
* Microsoft Office Excel 2007
* Microsoft Office Groove 2007
* Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
* Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
* Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Word 2007

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/171239962/2007_D_X_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171309029/2007_D_X_.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171536688/2007_D_X_.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171573240/2007_D_X_.part4.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171603587/2007_D_X_.part5.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/171497984/2007_D_X_.part6.rar
Holly
Tue Dec 16 2008, 10:04pm
E forte

Registered Member #552

faleminderit bud.....

* Spend life with who makes you happy, not with who you have to impress *
Wed Dec 17 2008, 07:12pm

Registered Member #2264

DAEMON Tools Lite 4.12.3 (32 & 64-Bit, XP, Vista)

DAEMON Tools is a virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator and is able to emulate nearly all known copy protections on the market today.

The application mounts ISO images to a virtual drive without having to burn them to a CD.

It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom, Laserlock, CDCOPS, StarForce and Protect CD (and many others) protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.

WARNING: This software contains an optional adware toolbar. I recommend you deselect this option during installation.

trokit ketu per ta downloduar

Wed Dec 17 2008, 08:49pm

Registered Member #1092

Holly ka shkruar:

faleminderit bud.....

Flm qe kujtohesh, po nuk e di sa nga antaret perfitojne dhe munden ti shkatkojne, asht pak e veshtire dhe don pak durim, po ne fund te fundit ja vlen se jane falas

Flm edhe iher\:D/
Fri Dec 19 2008, 11:33am

Registered Member #2264

[center]
HDClone Professional 3.6.2

Description:

HDClone, the universal cloning tool

» for data rescue, backup, migration, mass installations etc.
» creates logical and physical 1:1 copies (= sector copies)
» clones hard disks and many other storage media
» self-booting and new: running on Windows XP/Vista/Server

Functionality
HDClone creates alternatively physical or logical copies (clones) of hard disks and other mass storage media.
HDClone is a perfect tool for backups and copies of entire software or operating system installations. A special 'SafeRescue' mode makes HDClone an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media.
HDClone works independent of partitioning scheme, file system, and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which otherwise would be unaccessible.

Faster with SmartCopy mode
HDClone creates logical sector copies (SmartCopy) on FAT and NTFS file systems in only a fraction of the time usually needed - yielding an equivalent result.
SmartCopy can clone an entire Windows XP base installation in less than 20 seconds for example.

NEW: AutoExpand - upsizing on the fly
Let HDClone upsize your FAT and NTFS partitions automatically on the fly during copying.

NEW: HDClone on Windows (XP/Vista/Server)
• access to special media & controllers (SCSI, SAS, RAID, Dynamic Volumes ...)
• using familiar Windows drive letters
Each HDClone software package now contains a Windows program (HDClone/W) in addition to the self-booting program (HDClone/S).
Since both are operated identically, you do not have to change over when switching between HDClone/s and HDClone/W.

Professional Edition:

NEW: Running on Windows XP/Vista/Server now.
NEW: Automatical upsizing during copying with AutoExpand.
NEW: AutoExpand + SmartCopy = super fast copying & upsizing.
NEW: Cloning Dynamic Volumes with HDClone/W.
NEW: SCSI, SAS, and RAID with HDClone/W.

The Professional Edition of HDClone is conceived for daily and professional use. Its FastCopy mode and freely selectable sector areas give technicians and professionals maximum speed and flexibility.
HDClone Professional Edition supports SCSI hard disks and Firewire (IEEE1394) mass storage (SBP2) as well as SAS and RAID with HDClone/W.

trokit ketu per ta downloduar
Winrar pass>: apps-http://www.wareznet.net/

Sat Dec 20 2008, 09:23pm

Registered Member #1092

FastSatfinder v2.6.0
An extremly fast and easy Satellite Finder for Windows platform that will help you to setup a satellite system and easily find the signal from a satellite. There is no learning curve, and you will get professional results in just a few minutes. It's very easy.
Supported Devices:

Many devices are supported and the list of supported devices is growing constantly:
Acorp TV878DS/DS110/DS120
ADS Tech Instant TV DVB-S (Part Number: PTV 341)
Aver DVB-S
Compro VideoMate DVB-S
DVBWorld USB2.0 DVB-S/DVBWorldDTV(PCI-Sat)
FireDTV, Floppy DTV
GeniaTech DigiStar DVB-S/S2 cards
Hauppauge Nova SE2/HD-S2/HVR3000/HVR4000...
Kworld DVB-S 100 compatible (Vstream, Dynavision..)
LifeView FlyDVB DVB-S/Trio/...
Netcast DVB
Nexus, Premium (SkyStar1 driver 2.x from TechnoTrend)
Pinnacle PCTV Sat/Pro/Dual...
Technisat SkyStar 2, SkyStar HD, SkyStar USB 2.0, SkyStar USB Plus(use TT-Connect 2400)
TechnoTrend TT1200/1401/2400/3200/3600/3650
TwinHan 1034/1041/... and compatible (VisionDTV, Power Color, Chaintech,...)
Other DVB-S Cards with BDA driver (With some cards problems are possible)

Merre ketu ne Rapidshare
Go to page  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF